Thank you to the following provincial forage seed associations, government and companies for their generous contributions to the conference!
- Seed Yield & Seed Loss with Different Swathers - Nicole Anderson, Field Crops Extension Agent, Oregon State University
- Turf Grass Market Outlook - Brenda Tjaden, Sustainable Grain
- Remote Sensing for Pest Management - Chris Neeser, Weed Research Scientist, AAF
- Forage Breeding In Canada - Bill Biligetu, Forage Breeder, University of Saskatchewan
- Perennial Ryegrass Production in Minnesota - Dave Grafstrom, University of Minnesota
- Lesser Clover Leaf Weevil Projects - Dan Malamura, University of Saskatchewan
- Insects in Grass & Clover Seed Production - Jennifer Otani, Pest Management Biologist, AAFC
- Growth Regulators on Grasses - Calvin Yoder, Forage Seed Specialist, AAF
- Optimizing the Use of Plant Growth Regulators in Grass and Clover Seed Crops– Nicole Anderson, Field Crops Extension Agent, Oregon State University
- Seasonal Distributions of Economic Pests Occurring in Alfalfa Seed Production - Boyd Mori, Associate Professor, Agriculture and Environmental Sciences, University of Alberta
- Plant Bugs in Seed Alfalfa - Hector Carcamo, Research Scientist, Insect Pest Management, AAFC
- Alfalfa Leafcutting Bees in Southern Alberta - Brad Alexander, Research/Extension Manager for Alfalfa Seed Commission of Alberta
- Technology to Monitor Crop Health - Matthias Loeseken, Blackbird Environmental
- Rudd Farms Virtual Tour- Brett Rudd, Idaho Grass Seed Grower
- Crop Rotations: Economics & Benefits - Nityananda Khanal, Integrated Forage Crops Scientist, AAFC
- Prairie Pesticide Minor Use Registration Overview & Representative Crops Project Update - Ron Pidskalny, Prairie Pesticide Minor Use Consortium
- Herbicide and Weed Control Update on Grass Seed Crops- Calvin Yoder, Forage Seed Specialist, AAF
- Cover Crops: Mixes & Opportunities - Mike Schellenberg, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Canadian Grasslands Protocol: Voluntary Carbon Market Opportunity- Cedric MacLeod, Canadian Forage and Grassland Association
- Boron Effects on Red Clover Seed Production and Quality- Nicole Anderson, Oregon State University.
- Effect of Trinexapac-ethyl Plant Growth Regulator on Seed Yield and Canopy Height of Red Clover- Nicole Anderson, Oregon State University.
- Investigation of new SDHI Fungicide For Stem rust Control in Perennial Ryegrass Seed Crops- Carol Garbacik, Oregon State University
- Effects of Plant Growth Regulator Combinations on Turf-Type and Forage-Type tall Fescue Seed Crops-Tara M. Hudgins, Oregon State University.
- Diseases of Forage Seed Crops in the Peace River Region- Nityananda Khanal,, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Do Seed Weight and Germination Timing of Grass Species Relative to Pre-Harvest Weather- Nityananda Khanal, Agriculture and Agri-food Canada
- Epidemiology and Management of Fungal Diseases- H.W. Klein-Gebbinich, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Trinexapac-ethyl Effects on Crimson Clover Seed Yields In The Willamette Valley-Mohamed Morad, Oregon State University
- On-Farm Turf and Forage Seed Research In The Peace River Region-Calvin Yoder, Alberta Agriculture and Forestry
- Effect of Plant Growth Regulator on Seed Yield of Red Clover Grown in The Peace River Region of Alberta, Canada-Calvin Yoder, Alberta Agriculture and Forestry